Since writing this article I've spotted another useful feature of the site, and that is the addition of an embed code button.
This is really helpful, because now it means that you can select the song you want to use, copy the embed code and then embed it into your own web page or blog and write your activity around it.
This is particularly easy if you use the Posterous blogging platform, as all you need to do is copy and paste the embed code into and email, add a title and instructions and post it off to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few seconds later you should get a message back with a link to your published activity. Then you just share the link with your students.
- Here's a quick example that I created: In my life
- 5 Tasks to Teach Yourself to Teach with Technology
- 3 More Tasks to Teach Yourself to Teach with Technology
- Animated Music Videos for EFL
- Using Word Clouds in EFL
- 6 Activities you can do online with songs and music
- Can Music Aid Memory of Text?
- Karaoke with a Social